Katarina and Maria both agreed to let me use their images/music for this digital booktalk I had to do for my Young Adult Materials class. I thought they (and the rest of you) might enjoy seeing the final product. Not professional, I know. But definitely fun to make. (Jon, Julia, Sharon, Tori, Greta, and Kat's friends didn't give me permission to use their image, but hopefully they'll all wait until I'm making 3 million a year to sue me.)
5 comments:
I love it! That is so awesome and looks like so much fun! Well done, well done. I also really like that song by Maria.
Very cute! And edgy...consanguinity and all.
I had visual trouble with the flicker but after a few watches, was able to read all of the captions. The song and images warm a daddy's and grandpa's heart. Nice job. Do you get course credits for this work?
Cool. I haven't read Stargirl, but I'd like to now.
i'm totally going to read that book now. what sold if for me was the picture of that hot girl holding the wierd carrot! :)
nicely done. i promise not to sue. you have it in writing. :)
Post a Comment