Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Other News

Oh, I forgot to mention that I got a calling (or assignment for those of you who aren't familiar with LDS lingo) on Sunday. I am a counselor in the Young Women's organization. This ought to be an interesting new experience since I've never done anything like this before. I'm usually called to teach instead of help organize and manage.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Funny. I was the teacher for the Young Women in our old ward. I would have much rather have been the counselor in charge of organization, than the teacher. You'll do great.

PS - Glad your friends think my boys are adorable. They're in good company, 'cause I do too!

Sarah said...

I'm the YW pianist...but sometimes I feel more like I'm another counselor. :) I've enjoyed being with the girls again.

And I'm really glad you had some new postings on your site. I needed a short break from work so it was fun to read your updates.

katarina said...

You will be perfect in Young Women's. The girls will love you; your great with teenagers.