Rebecca Black is my new favorite person. I'm sitting here reading:
"It is the nature of theory building to push toward simplification in explanation, often leading to dichotomies and classifications that tilt toward one set of variables or conditions to the exclusion of others."
Then into my head pops, "Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards," and suddenly I'm laughing. This has woken me up enough from the stupor I've fallen into to be able to continue my required reading.
Oh Rebecca Black, thank you for your song! I heard it for the first time a week ago, and it still has the power to make me laugh.
2 comments:
Well played on a manic Monday Ms Librarian!
i i i so excited! bummer about the snow headed your way. are you counting down the months yet?
i did laugh at the music vid. ryan and i joke about it all the time.
Post a Comment