Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For Those Who Need a Laugh

Please, please, please check out this link, watch the music video, and read the article. You'll be glad you did. I know I was. It made me laugh out loud multiple times. Here's the link: http://new.ca.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/71429/is-youtube-sensation-rebecca-blacks-friday-the-worst-song-ever/
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

incredible! but i don't find it any more inane than a lot of songs on the radio. it seems so innocently bollywood to me. :) at least she isn't talking about having sex on the dance floor.
thanks for sharing.

Ardie said...

Did it make you laugh, though? I end up laughing just thinking about it. Then I decided I need to see it again, and I end up laughing to the point of tears...every time!
I think my favorite part is when she sings about how Saturday follows Friday,and Sunday's the day after Saturday. I'm laughing just writing this. So awesome! I hope this girl makes millions just for providing me with so much pure enjoyment.

dsw said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Looking forward to the wee- ee-kend. Yeah!

Sarah said...

I loved the "we we we so excited" bit.

I think I was too shocked at the song's patheticness to laugh at first. But I'm still laughing now. :D

Ron said...

I think Rebecca Black and Ark productions are laughing too! 2.2 million views in one weekend and coverage in Time magazine.