I'm ready, so bring it on...PLEASE!!! And if not Spring, at least no more snow. (Snow and I need a little break from each other. 7-9 month away from each other will do wonders for our relationship, I'm sure. )
I feel the exact same way! I'm going insane with the gross, ugly, polluted snow, and gray weather. It's depressing. I want to see the color green again!
Oh,..Ardie... I think the London, Ontario forecast is being quite unkind to you on the heals of this post... The bright side- clean white snow cover? May be?
Here's to hyacinths - even if they make me sneeze - apricot blossoms and Red Wing Blackbirds, all signs of spring for me in Southern Ontario. Robins too- oh and Cardinals with their crystal clear spring song... Oh drat! I too am ready for spring!
4 comments:
I feel the exact same way! I'm going insane with the gross, ugly, polluted snow, and gray weather. It's depressing. I want to see the color green again!
I vote we all take a trip to Maui like Boo did - even though I haven't had to put up with snow, a little warmth & sunshine would be marvelous.
Oh,..Ardie...
I think the London, Ontario forecast is being quite unkind to you on the heals of this post... The bright side- clean white snow cover? May be?
Here's to hyacinths - even if they make me sneeze - apricot blossoms and Red Wing Blackbirds, all signs of spring for me in Southern Ontario. Robins too- oh and Cardinals with their crystal clear spring song... Oh drat! I too am ready for spring!
Do they need librarians in Hawaii or San Diego? Permanently spring in those places.
Post a Comment