Grad school is done, but I won't be going to my convocation in October. So my aunts Ardie and Sharon decided to throw their own little graduation celebration for me while I was there visiting. They took Sarah and me out to supper, then we went to watch a free concert in the park. While at the park, Aunt Ardie pulled out her own master's robes and hood and dressed me right there in the park. So, I may not walk in my own graduation, but I now have pictures of me dressed in master's robes. Such fantastic aunts!!
Here's my even more fantastic sister Sarah. She earns the superstar award for flying out to Buffalo, NY just so I would have someone to do the drive West with.
Needles to say, I found this whole situation to be tremendously funny.
1 comment:
Yay! Glad you had some kind of graduation after all!
Post a Comment