Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in BC

So, it's been a month since I started my cross country trip back to BC. I have stayed in 9 different places during that time and am anxiously looking forward to getting a job and sitting tight for a while.
Here are a very few pictures from my sister Sarah and my travels.

Niagara Falls.

American side Canadian side


Normal, IL

While driving back, we got to stay a night with our friend, Julianna, in Chicago and a night with our friend, Heidi, in Normal. (Yes. There is a town called Normal.) It was fun to reconnect with old friends and meet their families.

Walking on Water

This is a carnival attraction that my brother Spencer helped out with this past summer. He even got my nephews Jon and Nate working at it as well. Sarah said it was incredibly hard to stay upright, but still a lot of fun.

I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I did take enough to let my Ontario friends see that I had a good and safe trip.

I must say, it feels very weird to be back in BC and even more weird to be back with family. It's amazing how disconnected I've become in just one year. I'm sure I'll figure out my place here again soon enough, though.

I'm missing all the dear friends I made in Ontario! Once I get a place of my own, know that you are all invited to visit. My door is always open. (This offer is extended to all friends and family. Not just those from Ontario. I thought I'd better clarify that just in case anyone was confused.) :)

No comments: