Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Goodbye London

So, I left London early last Saturday morning and was on the road until late last night. My sister Sarah flew out to Buffalo and met up with me in Niagara, then drove back with me. What an amazing sister! We met up with our friend Julianna and her family in Chicago and Heidi and her family in Normal (yes, that's the name of the town) and then visited Nauvoo. It was a long, but good trip.

I'm missing my friends and surrogate family in London, but delighted to be back with my west coast family. Now, if I could only get me a job, things would be great!

2 comments:

Mere Joyce said...

Glad you made it back okay, Ardie! Good luck with the job hunt, =)

Liz Ward said...

Can't wait to see you!! Call me when you are here! We are going to the City of Rocks Sept. 22-25 if you want to join us! I'm pretty sure I owe you an email too... sorry I've been nuts and I'm not good at organizing my time! Liz