Things have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to finish my Christmas posts. I'll make this quick.
New Years Eve, I went ice climbing during the day with my friend Liz. I still think ice climbing is scarier than rock climbing...but it's fun! That night I was to tired to go out to any New Years parties. I managed to keep myself awake until 11:30PM but was unable to stay awake an extra 30 minutes to welcome the new year in.
New Years day, I meet up with some good friends from my Family History Library days. We went to lunch and spent the afternoon chatting. I then hung out with my friend Traci for the rest of the evening.
The remainder of my holiday was spent with family and making sure I said goodbye to everyone. Unfortunately I didn't get to see my best friend, Katrina, before I left. I stopped by her house, but she wasn't home at the time. Bummer!
And that was my Christmas holiday.
Now I'm in my second term of the MLIS program. It's way more intense than my first term, but so much MORE enjoyable. I just hope I can avoid getting stressed out over all the assignments I have due this term. (Over 50 to do in only 3 months.)
I'm also moving to a new place next Tuesday. Oh, and I've been picking up a little spending cash by occasionally dog sitting. ($30/day!!)
Onward and forward I go!
1 comment:
You're moving from the saran wrap house!?!
Post a Comment