Not much has happened since last I wrote. However, I thought I'd better write just to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking. My program up to this point of the semester has been astonishingly busy, but it's also been fun. Unlike last semester, I love (or at least like) all of my classes...and all of my professors are fabulous. Even many of my assignments are fun.
Last week I created a fairy-tale board game with some girls in my Children's Materials class as a class project. So much fun! My class members only have to play it once, but many of them are telling us they've gone back and played it several times.
It is Reading Week right now, and I don't have any classes to go to, so I'm trying to get ahead on my assignments. I'll be working on creating a digital book-talk for my Young Adult Materials class. (A book-talk is where a person talks about a great book in an attempt to get others to read it. I think I'll be doing mine on Stargirl.) This seems like another fun assignment to me as well.
Anyway, I'm boring you all with my school stuff. I've really become proficient at supremely boring writing. I can thank my current education for that!
Nicole and Dave, I'll fill you in on my own dream birthday as per request. I just need to figure out what it would be. :)
Well everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed having today off...if you're in the States or Ontario.
1 comment:
Glad to see a new post again! Sounds like you created a winning new game. I'd love to see it sometime.
Post a Comment