Saturday, November 10, 2012

Already Thinking of Christmas


It's getting colder and colder outside, so I'm getting that warm Christmasy feeling inside. This Christmas already promises to be wonderful because so many of us will be celebrating together. I just recently learned that my brother Spencer and his family will be joining us, and my sister Maria has said it's looking like she'll be home as well. If she does come, that would mean 6 of my 10 siblings will be here with their families. How cool would it be if we could get my 4 remaining siblings and their families to join the party?!

Donna, I'm not sure Lincoln, Rebecca, Jennifer or Amelia read my blog, but I know you said you've been checking it out these days, so you get your very own special invite. Pack your bags and bring the gang. Maybe a trip to Canada for Christmas is just what the doctor ordered. :) 


1 comment:

Ashley said...

The more the merrier is what I say.