How about that?! I've become a legend in my community library circle in just under a year! Part of me thinks this is ridiculously funny, and another part of me is tremendously pleased.
So, to all my dear friends who I've neglected these past several month, please don't take offense. I still think you're wonderful and think of you all often. I've just been a little busy at becoming a local legend. :) (Okay, the legend part of that sentence is a joke, but I do feel like it truly has been a very busy year.)
Now, just in case my ego gets too big, a week ago a photographer for the local paper took a picture of me telling stories to a little girl. The picture was in Friday's paper and was not at all flattering. (...For me, that is. The little girl was adorable.) Ahhh. Thank goodness for the humbling effect of awful pictures that are publicly displayed!
Happy Fall Everyone!!
Addendum: The above picture does NOT fall under the category of "awful pictures that are publicly displayed. I just wanted to add something Fall themed to this post, and loved this picture of my parents walking side by side. There seemed to be a lot of symbolism in this picture that I enjoyed-the season being Fall,,,my parents being in the Fall years of their lives...the beauty of every season (both in nature and in life)...you get the idea.
1 comment:
What flattering news and what a responsibility to live up to the expectations of those who value your contribution. Keep on the good work.
Post a Comment