Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Sundays in London

I love Sundays! It's the one day I don't do any school work. And now that the weather has warmed up here in London, I can sit in my backyard and read, nap, blog/email, or whatever without feeling like I must get working on some assignment...and my backyard is fantastic!


(Here's the pool and lounge area.)

(Here I am enjoying being outside.) (Here is the hammock and play area for kids.)


(Here is the hot tub.)


(Here is the patio deck.)
This is just a small taste of all the wonderful things I get to enjoy here. Inside is just as amazing, and the owners are awesome, too. Debbie is an amazing cook, and Roger is super funny. I've been pretty blessed out here in London.

7 comments:

Jennifer Dushku said...

Wow. You are in a mini paradise! How will you want to leave?

katarina said...

It is a mini paradise! Do you go swimming often? Has London been better now that the weather is nice? Can't wait to see you!

Sharon said...

this is your house? not the dog sitting place? seriously posh!

Sarah said...

Sweet deal! It must be fabulous having that backyard now that the snow has melted. :)

Andi said...

Awesome place Ardie! Have a great summer!

dsw said...

Seriously?
Wow. And so much nicer without all the snow!
I do believe you have earned those kick-back Sundays in that little slice of ahhhhh.

Christal said...

ardie I am so jealous I want to go there someday ....you are amazing all the things you do! So fun!