Ardie, I'll try to see if I can explain it to you here, if not we can Skype or something and I'll walk you through it that way.
1. Click the "Share" button. 2. Click the "Embed button. 3. Copy the embed code. 4. Paste the embed code in your "edit html" tab on your post. 5. Once video is loaded, publish video.
3 comments:
Ardie, I'll try to see if I can explain it to you here, if not we can Skype or something and I'll walk you through it that way.
1. Click the "Share" button.
2. Click the "Embed button.
3. Copy the embed code.
4. Paste the embed code in your "edit html" tab on your post.
5. Once video is loaded, publish video.
...I mean, publish post.
Let me know if it works!
Yahoo! Ashley, you're fantastic. Thanks so much. Your steps were super easy to follow...and they worked!!
Post a Comment