Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Long Weekend

First, not much has been going on these past few weeks. The most exciting news is that I got my hair cut again. (Not that exciting.)
Pictures of the cut...

(I don't know why, but I always prefer black and white pictures. They seem so much more forgiving.)

I'm dog sitting again this week, so Friday night I had a bunch of friends over for a BBQ. We also played a game of live Clue. This house is similar to the one in Clue in that it has a study, conservatory, billiard room, dining room, 2 kitchens (I know. That's not like Clue), and a large lounge. It turned out to be pretty fun. It would have been even more fun if we dressed like the characters and took on their personalities. Maybe next time.


Saturday, I went to the Toronto Temple with the youth during the day. At night I went on a date with a guy I was set up with. For the date we mini golfed and climbed an indoor rock wall. The climbing made me miss the mountains even more. I can hardly wait to get back to where I can hike and climb again. Three more months to go!

This evening, I went to my friend Eva's place for dinner. And tomorrow I'll focus on school work and gardening. Hooray for long weekends!

Did anyone else do anything fun for their Victoria Day long weekend?

3 comments:

Tracy said...

My sister, Linda and her husband, Mike came to visit for the weekend. We had a fun bonfire at the beach with some friends, roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. We also went on a nice walk to the beach on Sunday and James provided us with some awesome meals all weekend long.

Sharon said...

i want to play live clue! sounds fun! like the hair :)

Sarah said...

Clue sounds like a blast. Wish you were in BC to come climbing this weekend with me!