I've been a little bored lately, and many of you have profited(?) from my boredom. I've become a much better correspondent, and I've been much better at keeping my blog updated.
Well, here's how I combated boredom today. First, I went "back to school" shopping. (Oh, I forgot to mention in my other post that I don't have to buy any textbooks this term. I'll be printing off all the information that I need from the internet.) Then, I went and bought myself a cheap "pay as you go" cell phone for emergencies. (You're welcome to text me or call me on it, though. I can check my voicemail from a landline and incoming texts cost me nothing.) I'll get my new number to those of you who express interest. Lastly, I got my hair cut.
I thought I'd take a picture of my new, sleek locks. In my boredom (and due to technical difficulties) I took several. Enjoy!
3 comments:
You have such beautiful, silky hair. How's London and school?
So glad that things are good there. I noticed you are on skype too. We'll have to be on at the same time soon. :)
Greta has little bangs now. they are so cute. I'll send you a pic.
My skype connection is very poor where I live, but the connection at the school is great. I'll try to find a good corner where I can skype.
I'd LOVE to get a picture of Greta. Give your kids big hugs from me.
Post a Comment