Thursday, September 30, 2010

Need Questions

If you could ask a librarian ANY question, what would you ask? Seriously, I need some ideas here. (Just keep it clean and not embarrassing please.)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

i would ask THIS librarian -to- be "where do i find the clothes you left behind for sarah?" :)

Ardie said...

There are two plastic garbage bags of clothes upstairs. One is stuff I want to keep and the other is stuff for Sarah, Maria, you,...whomever is interested. The "give away" bag was by the wall with the light-switch. However, I don't know if those bags have been moved around. If they have, it's the bag with the white "Joe" (superstore brand) skirt and the long, brownish, herringbone patterned skirt in it.
How was that for a thorough "librarian-to-be" answer? Now come up with a real question! :)

dsw said...

Seriously? How about: does the library keep audio or video records of historical events?

Or far less seriously:
Do you need a license to cache microfiche?

Ardie said...

Thanks Dave. You gave me a real question, AND you made me laugh. Now, if you want an answer to your question, you'll have to take it to your local library. I know the library here has audio and digital records of historical events, but I don't know about your area. Good luck! :)

Janet said...

Does the librarian order what is available in the library? Can patrons ever make suggestions? And what other powers do librarians have? (magical or non)