
I just spent the last 3 days driving across the U.S. and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Who knew that I'd like cross country driving so much? I listened to books on tape (Mockingjay and The Hunted) and did a little car singing as well. (No car dancing, though. I draw the line somewhere when there aren't little kids around.) I think if this Library Science thing doesn't work out, I should look into becoming a trucker. I'd have to change my name to something fitting like Bob or Frank though. Hmmm. I think I'll stick with my grad program.
p.s. The mid west is much prettier then I expected. I kid you not. I was expecting a LOT worse. And London is lovely. I just learned that it's called a forest city, and I can see why. Every street is lined with beautiful, majestic trees. I bet fall will be stunning.
4 comments:
Glad to see your posting! We have been wondering how you are and what you are doing so are looking forward to more detail. I don't think that you would need to take a new name if you decided to take up long distance trucking but you might find yourself marrying a Bob if you did.
how is london town?
Ashley, it's a little boring right now. Once school starts and I start meeting people, it should get better. There aren't any mountains, but there are lots of trees which is good. And there are the Great Lakes. I went to Lake Erie on Monday. It's HUGE!
Hahahaha. I love this. You ARE awesome! Good luck with school and everything! I am excited for you on your new adventure.
I waaaaaant to come visit you. Yes. I do. Hmmm...
Post a Comment