Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Mistress's Eye's Are Nothing Like the Sun-Summer Part 1

My niece, Natasha, started esthetician school this summer. She is learning all about the proper way to wax, tint, dye, polish, exfoliate...you get the idea. Since I had nothing else going on this summer, I got to be her practice model for some of her classes. It was a lot of fun to see her at work. Her ability in the technical aspect of the program is excellent, and I can see her becoming a master esthetician quite easily.

This is a close up of my newly tinted eyelashes and brows. The eyelash tinting kind of scared me. I kept thinking, "What if the chemicals get in my eyes and I go blind?" I know, I'm a bit of a worry wart. I don't have thick eyelashes so I think Tasha did a great job!

Here I'm getting a Pumpkin Facial. This burned like crazy. That's why the girls are all standing around me blowing on my face.

And here's what a Pumpkin Facial looks like on. Good enough to eat?? ;) (Can you tell I got my eyebrows waxed, too?)
Natasha also gave me a 1.5 hour pedicure and a manicure as well. She is truly learning the art of pampering! Good luck in school, Tasha!

1 comment:

Ron said...

I think you are a courageous woman, Ardie!