It's so hard to resist posting pics of the garden, isn't it?
Look at Edwin go! Way to put him to work. I see he's taking after his Auntie.
Great shot of the flowers, Ardie! Cute kids! They are truly the most adorable children I've ever seen! :)
I see that Greta has a taste for the soil. As for Edwin, his eagerness can only be rewarded by muddy boots at this stage. Give the garden a couple of weeks to dry before putting in any spinach or lettuce
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's so hard to resist posting pics of the garden, isn't it?
Look at Edwin go! Way to put him to work. I see he's taking after his Auntie.
Great shot of the flowers, Ardie! Cute kids! They are truly the most adorable children I've ever seen! :)
I see that Greta has a taste for the soil. As for Edwin, his eagerness can only be rewarded by muddy boots at this stage. Give the garden a couple of weeks to dry before putting in any spinach or lettuce
Post a Comment