Sunday, February 1, 2009

Silly Me!

I keep peaking in on my blog to see if perchance I've written something new... but I haven't. I guess for something new to show up, I need to write it. Unfortunately I've been having the life sucked out of me at work, so I have no real desire to write...about me, that is. I have started writing my book again which is kind of fun. So, I guess we'll all have to go without an update until I feel like giving you one.
Happy Sunday!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

haha - what's your book about?

Liz Ward said...

Hi there! We really miss you too! We are headed to Ouray this weekend and it would have been SO fun to have you come as well!!! Sigh... Well, we will have to just keep trying to have fun without you :)! And there is no way you would turn into a puddle of mush!

Ardie said...

Thanks, Liz!
Nicole, it's a fairytale about how I help prepare the Prince Charmings to find their Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc. I've been SLOWLY working on it for 6 years now. Time I started getting serious!

Mars said...

Want to join word count buddies? it's a not-a-lot-of-effort way to motivate yourself to write. The goal is to write 100 words a day, then report your words on the website. That's it. But I find if I know I will get up on the wall of shame if I don't write, I am that much more likely to get in my words for the day (or much more sometimes!) http://www.wordcountbuddies.byethost33.com/
Sometimes the site is down, so try it again if so.

Also, you should start a wordpress page for your book! Share and share alike!

James said...

Ardie,

That's cool. I've been working on a book also. I'm only partially into chapter 2 and chapter 3. I've been working on it for over 1 year so that is pretty pathetic but I really want to finish it. Even if no one wants to publish it, it would be fun to complete. Maybe we could share stories and help each other out.