Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Got a Job!

I'm the new Youth Services Librarian in Salmon Arm! I'm so excited about this position, and equally excited to be moving to Salmon Arm. The only problem is I start work next week, which doesn't give me a lot of time to find a place to live (especially since I'm driving down to Utah tomorrow to pick up the clothes and important household items that I have stashed there).

Hey, Andi and Jared, what is the "right side of the tracks" to be living on in SA?

3 comments:

Andi said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I heard you got the job from Rita Perry, congrats! In fact, she was passing your picture around R.S telling everyone you might move here...needless to say people are excited. We live in the South East so anywhere around there would be great:) What type of place are you looking for? Rentals always come up on our district marketplace. I think there's a couple on there right actually. Facebook me if you want more info. Can't wait for you to get here!

Mere Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mere Joyce said...

Ahh! I'm so excited for you, Ardie! Now we can be resources for each other, =D