Thursday, October 22, 2009

Still Here

I just noticed it's been almost 2 months since I posted anything. I thought that even though I don't have time to catch you all up right now, I should let you know that I'm still alive and kicking. My life consists of teaching early morning seminary, going to school, going to work, teaching music lessons, preparing lessons, and doing homework. Not a lot of fun lately, just work, work, work (although I did go to Seattle this weekend and visit family which was nice). Hope you all are having fun for me. :)
Now I have to go write a term paper.
Cheers!

4 comments:

Ron said...

Good!

Andi said...

Sounds like you are super busy Ardie. Just so you know, when you have time to blog again your faithful readers will be ready and waiting. Talk to you soon!

Jonesy said...

Glad to hear it, Ard! I must admit, I miss hearing about your adventures in Customer Service...

Nicole said...

Yay! I have to say I'm glad you're alive.. ! :) Ugh. but I'm just as busy as you are (minus this week of swine flu ahead of me), and I think we should go on a celebratory trip together once we both graduate and aren't so busy! ;)