Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love Is in the Air

Hey everyone,
Just to immediately clear the air here, I'm NOT announcing that I'm in love.
Check out this link Love is in the air!My sister Maria wrote this song then made this music video with her friends. I think it's pretty amazing (definitely influenced by Her Morning Elegance). Way to go, Maria!

4 comments:

Ron said...

What is Her Morning Elegance?

Ardie said...

It's a popular alternative song by Oren Lavie. It's on youtube if you want to check it out. It's quite amazing.

Amy said...

That song is fantastic! Your sister is so so talented!!! Who's surprised of course -- and I have seen the video of her senior concert -- fantastic! But she is a Burnham! Make her release that song -- she's fantastic!

Mars said...

Did your sister write, play and sing that song? I am very impressed. I would definiitely purchase such an album. And of course, I'd think there'd be a place for sisterly backup vocals....

is there more?