Here are a few members of my family gathering around the picnic table. My brothers James and Kent biked out to Ellison with my nephew, Lucas, and my niece, Rachel. I believe it's over a 20km bike ride. Quite the accomplishment.
More feasting.
A view from a hike around the park.
A little 'bouldering' with my little nieces.
My nephews enjoying the explosive nature of marshmallows in fire.
Another BEAUTIFUL view from the beach.
Me on a hike with my niece.
My niece on a hike with me. :)
I LOVE this place!
3 comments:
These pictures are awesome, I love how pretty it all is. Very very neat. I never would've thought, but after seeing all your pictures, its making me want to visit your little neck of the woods - aka as Canada ;) hehe.
A Catholic new-to-Utah friend of mine was actually asking me on Friday if LDS members "celebrate" Good Friday, and I was like ummmmm, I don't know. I don't? But now I can say hey my cool Canadian friend Ardie does with hotdogs and hikes.
Love ya
Good Friday is a holiday throughout Canada and is a great family time and a time when many members use the weekend to travel to the temple.
I hope to one day be at a weenie roast.
Post a Comment