We have finally had our first official snow storm of the year! It's been snowing for 24 hours now (more off than on since this afternoon), and the world (or at least the Okanagan) looks like a winter wonderland. It looks like the snow will stay, too, because a frigid Arctic front has made its way here and is going to keep the temperatures well below -10 C for the next few days.
As it often happens, I'm eating my words again. I told everyone that the Okanagan didn't get super cold in the winter. However, according to the weather gurus, this is going to be an unusually cold year for this area. I'm really looking forward to Tuesday when it's suppose to get down to -22 C. Oh dear! It looks like it's going to be a very long winter. At least we have snow! :)
3 comments:
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You think it is cold there- it is 15degrees C here and San Diego is complaining. They even cancelled the choirs that were scheduled to perform on the temple grounds yesterday.
It's not near as cold here and I'm sure we haven't had as much snow either, but church and school have both been canceled. People freak out when it snows on the coast.
Post a Comment