Monday, April 29, 2013

Whew!

So it's been a while since I've posted. No guarantees that I'll become more consistent in the near future, but I promise to try.
Here's what's happened these past few months...Reader Digest style:
I got more hours at work!
I moved 2 times in March. (My sister and I have graduated to renting a house instead of a basement suite.)
I had 2 crazy busy weeks at the library over Spring Break due to programs I planned for kids while out of school.
I took 2 weeks off work and went to visit my friends and family in Utah. (Such a treat to see everyone after being apart for so long!)
Now I'm in the process of unpacking boxes, purchasing furniture and getting a garden in. For some of you, my life might not seem all that busy, but for quiet old me it's been a bit of a whirlwind.
Happy Spring everyone!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Glad to see you posting again.