Master bedroom west facing view:
Living room west and north facing views:
TV room north and west views: (Notice the amazing wrap around deck? If this were summer, I'd be inviting you all over for a BBQ.)
Anyone up for a visit? We could do a little sledding in the backyard (once the snow stays) and then hang out around the wood stove and sip hot chocolate. (Any sisters or friends who need to retreat from the world for a spell are welcome anytime. I have 2 guest rooms!)
7 comments:
That looks like heaven, Ardie! Reminds me a little of our retreats up the canyon to Kara's grandfather's cabin in Sundance. Sipping cocoa and listening to James Taylor! If I ever find myself in Canada, I'll be sure to stop by! :)
What a place to be! Who would want to leave home? Happy for you.
Maybe Gaby, Sharon & I should have a sleepover there sometime. It looks like a great retreat!
Amanda, my sister-in-law and I were just taking about Kara's cabin the other day. Such fun times!(If you visit Canada, definitely come visit!)
Tracy, I think it would be awesome if you all came for a sleepover! Let's start planning. :)
Wow! Double wow! And then some. An amazing spot to settle in for the Holiday season. All the best -
I love all the windows! Book me a room for Christmas.
OMG I want to come!
Post a Comment