Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Moving Again...But Not Really

So, I've been offered an opportunity to house-sit for several months for a lady here in Salmon Arm, and all I have to pay is utilities. But that's not the only good news. Here's the rest of the story.

I told my landlords of my house-sitting opportunity, and gave them my notice, because there's no way I can keep paying for my suite while I'm off house-sitting. Well, they came to my door a couple of hours later with a proposition that works tremendously to my favour. They told me that I was a great renter, and they would like to keep the suite open for me to move back into once I'm finished house-sitting. They even said I don't have to pack up my stuff. I can just keep it all stored here in the suite during that time. I'm absolutely floored by their generosity! I keep getting supremely lucky in my selection of people I end up renting from.

I hope everyone else is experiencing good fortune as well.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That's crazy! I can't believe it! You are so lucky.

Sharon said...

unbelievable and awesome!

Ron said...

Do you suppose that you deserve such good fortune?