Exactly 2 weeks from today, I will be finished school!! My sister Sarah is flying out here to drive the long trek back west with me. I'm so excited for the company! As much as I'm enjoyed my time here, I am more then ready to be heading home...wherever that may turn out to be.
I got my first job interview request today! It's for a part time children's librarian position in Provo, UT. Unfortunately, the interview is this Tuesday in Provo, and I'm in London, so unless they're willing to interview me over the phone, I just might not get to do this one. My ultimate librarian dream job is to work with the children and teens, so I'm hoping either they decide they are able to interview me by phone or that other similar jobs open up elsewhere.
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Hang in there Ardie, in two weeks you'll have yourself a masters... that's amazing. I'm so proud. Love you!
Two weeks! Yea! Let us know if you're headed this way.
Post a Comment