Thursday, June 17, 2010

Reunited!

To all the family and friends I left behind in Utah 2 years ago, I'm so glad to see you again. I just wish you didn't all get older on me.
Shirley and me at a movie in the park.

Jonnie and his friend Nina at the movie as well.
Angel hamming it up for the camera
More crazy faces for the camera

(Sorry I don't have photos of everyone. I hope none of you feel left out. I don't love you any less; I just don't have current pictures of you.)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you made it there safely.

Movies in the park? Sounds fun!

Ardie said...

Oh my goodness, Ashley! I forgot to call you and tell you that I arrived safely. I'm so sorry! Thanks so much for letting me stay with you, and thanks for packing those snacks for me. I didn't have to stop once for food because of you.

Sarah said...

Wow, I didn't recognize Shirley at first. I think I still see her as a little two year old in my head.

Meadow said...

I have to see you while you're here!