Mom and Dad, Sharon and I are slowly getting your yard ready for winter. From the pictures, you can see that the garden is almost cleared out and the lawn is freshly mowed. I used the rake to shake down most of the leaves from the peach tree the other day. I tried that technique on the chestnut tree, too, but ended up with chestnuts and dead branches falling on my head. I think I'll just wait for those leaves to come down on their own. :)
4 comments:
Leaf raking time is a never ending process throughout Oct and Nov. Be thankful for sunny days in which to do it. Getting the chestnuts up and away to the dump is the hardest part. Thanks for the update. We had our first cloudy day in SD today. The natives said it is winter. The clouds lasted until 2 pm and then dissipated.
Hey, Ard! Nice to see you've joined us bloggers! I actually just started mine not too long ago & it's been pretty fun. I'll have to put yyou on my list so I can keep track of you...do I sound like a government official?
Canada looks beautiful! Hope you're doing well. Glad to see you've started a blog--it will be good to "keep in touch." You can check out mine at morrillfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Hey; you can add yourself as reader of my blog by going to "blogs i'm following" on your dashboard. Let me know if that makes sense.
Post a Comment