Your place is cute. Do I recognize that futon? Is that the one from the condo in Provo? We passed it on to the Kilistoff's after we sold the condo and I lost track of it after that.
The futon actually belongs to the landlords along with 2 sitting chair, a table and 2 kitchen chairs. They've saved me a ton of cash by loaning me all this furniture. I think Sharon and Ryan still have the futon from the condo.
5 comments:
So beautiful. So quaint. So perfect for you.
Your place is cute. Do I recognize that futon? Is that the one from the condo in Provo? We passed it on to the Kilistoff's after we sold the condo and I lost track of it after that.
Marvelous! I don't consider that kitchen small. It looks pretty good-sized to me!
The futon actually belongs to the landlords along with 2 sitting chair, a table and 2 kitchen chairs. They've saved me a ton of cash by loaning me all this furniture. I think Sharon and Ryan still have the futon from the condo.
I love it! It's so cute, and VERY Ardie! :)How's life in good Ol' Canada?
Post a Comment