Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No Thesis?

I just finished my last paper for this term, and it ended up being 48 pages long! I chose this particular school because I didn't have to write a thesis. It looks like a misunderstood. I'm not writing 'a' thesis. I'm writing SEVERAL thesises...thesii...or whatever the plural of thesis is. I wrote 50 assignments this term, and this 48 page paper was only one of them. Granted, it was the longest, but still.
Anyway, I've got 3 weeks of vacation before my final term begins. I'm so ready for the break! Let's see if I still remember how to play. :)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

FORTY EIGHT PAGES?!?!

That's all I can muster to say after reading that..

Miss yous :)

Sharon said...

are you coming back home for a visit?

Ardie said...

No. No trips for me. It's too expensive, and I don't want to go further into debt. :( Have fun with everyone this weekend, Boo. Give them all my love.
Only 4 more months, though, and I'll be heading back to the west!! Nicole, we'll have to get together when I make my way back to Utah. (It will be sometime mid to late August. I'll keep you posted on exact dates once I've figured out my post-graduation plans.)

dsw said...

That may be the first time your blog has had elements of "rant" and yet, you preserve a sense of humour tied to a healthy appreciation of the ridiculous! And yes, what is the plural of thesis?

Congratulations! The hefty, short hours of daylight and slushy days of the winter semester behind you!

Tracy said...

My Master's program also claimed to have no thesis, but I ended up writing a 50+ page "comprehensive paper" (i think that's what they called it). So basically a thesis.

Do you know what you're plans are post-grad?

Liz Ward said...

Wish you were here so we could climb or hike or something! You know I am just waiting for August to come so we can start climbing again don't you! You better be ready to play when you come back! See you in August!