It's official. I received my letter of acceptance from the University of Western Ontario this week and mailed off my tuition deposit yesterday. In less then 4 months, London, Ontario will become my new place of residence for the next year and a bit. I'm excited for the new adventure yet terrified by the prospect of incurring debt through student loans. It will all be worth it in the end, though. Of this I am confident.
6 comments:
So exciting!!! I hope you love it there.
Yay, Ardie! I absolutely LOVE new adventures! Good luck to you and enjoy every minute of it!
At first glance I thought that was a picture of a temple.
This is going to be so fantastic for you. Maybe we'll have to come visit.
Ardie, what a choice blessing for you in the fulfillment of your goals. You will continue to have our prayers and would love it if you were to come and stay with us and work in Langley until you leave. That way, you could save on rent and get some temple preparation for your quest.
Congrats!! I'm super excited for you Ardie!
HOW EXCITING!
Post a Comment