Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blog Walking

So, I haven't felt like blogging lately. It might have something to do with my downgrading to "light" internet speed. (Yes, that's what they actually call it.) Anyway, a couple of you have requested that I update my blog, so here I am. You get to blog walk with me and enjoy some of the picturesque sights I saw while walking home from my parent's place tonight. Enjoy!
p.s. I'm heading to Seattle in the morning. Sharon is running a half marathon on Saturday with Spencer, James, and Ashley. I get to watch the kids and be (my sister) Sarah's personal shopper. I'm excited because this is my first weekend off in over 3 months. Have a great weekend everyone!


Pretty flowers on a fence.


Anyone from home recognize this path?


What about this street?


Or this house? (I love this house! Wish I took a picture from the other side. Then you could see how beautiful it really is.)

No comments: